All SAVOT Watches come with a two (2) year warranty, calculated from date of purchase. Warranty covers possible manufacturing defects of the watch itself (movement, case and glass). Warranty does not cover other parts not mentioned above.
In order to claim warranty coverage, please contact us via email or the Contact Us form on this website. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly on the email subject that the email is a warranty claim. In order for warranty claim to be valid, you will need to deliver us your receipt of purchase.
Please note that warranty is void in the following cases even if the warranty term would otherwise be valid:
- Damage caused by improper use
- Damage caused by unjustifiable modification or any repairs done by customer or any third party
- Damage caused by natural disaster such as earthquake or any other natural element such as fire
- Cosmetic changes which are part of normal wear and tear, such as minor scratches on the watch, peeling of the plating or color changes on the wristband
- In case the customer does not deliver us proper documentation of purchase or the documentation does not clearly indicate the date of purchase
- In case the customer does not provide us the watch on which he claims the warranty
SAVOT Watches reserves the right to replace any defect watch during the warranty term with another watch of the same model. If the model has been discontinued, the customer has the option to choose from a full refund or SAVOT Official Store credit.
Customer has the right to one (1) warranty claim per purchased watch. After the customer has made a warranty claim, the warranty term for the purchase expires. For clarification, this mean that any possible replacement watch received because of warranty claim does not prolong the warranty term.
Warranty applies in full to watches purchased from our clearance sale.